[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call

Albert Treichel albert.treichel at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 6 12:22:46 PST 2005

I am researching the following German ancestral surnames from time periods and
Poland communities as follows::
Treichel:    1830-1945;    Chmielewo, Pultusk, Lowcza, Chelm, Posen
Cylkow:  1850-1900;    Chmielewo, Pultusk, Lowcza, Chelm
Reichert (Rochert):  1820-1940;    Cycow, Lublin
Lucht (Locht):   1840-1940;    Mecklenburg in Germany and Lowcza, Chelm, Posen
in Poland
Golke (Gohlke):  1800-1950;   Grossdorf(Grodziec),  Lowcza, Chelm
Binder:   1800-1950;   Zgierz, Pabianice, Lowcza, Chelm
Rephan (Rebhon):  1800-1860;  Grossdorf(Grodziec)
Matheis (Mathes):  1780-1880;  Grossdorf(Grodziec)
Puder:  1770-1900;  Grossdorf(Grodziec)
Kirsz:  1800-1880;   Zgierz
Sturm:  1770-1900;  Lodz, Pabianice, Chelm
Wiel:  1800-1870;  Lodz
Brenninger:  1800-1870;  Grossdorf (Grodziec)
Klatt:  1770-1840:  Grossdorf(Grodziec)
I am interested in information sharing with anyone with similar interests. My
info came from memories of relatives, stammbuch and resettlement records.
I also can share fairly detailed information about Treichel and Golke exile to
the Russian Urals area during WW1, their resettlement from Poland after WW2
and Treichel and Golke immigration to Manitoba and British Columbia from 1926
to 1950.
I have just discovered this mailing list and am so pleasantly surprised about
the relevant content and information sharing among members.

Bert Treichel
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada