[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Research on name - Ramin

Gilda J. Patterson gilda.patterson at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 12 07:38:34 PST 2005

I've been doing my own Genealogical Research on the family name Ramin. And
I've also located info on the Genealogisches Handbuch des Adels,
Freiherrliche Hduser, Volume XVII, Publication Ref. 807 p.215.

Does anyone have a copy of this volume or access to this?

I am trying to find info on the RAMIN nobility, p.215 in the Genealogisches
Handbuch des Adels, Freiherrliche Hduser, Volume XVII, Publication Ref. 807.

Thank you for your kind patience,

Gilda J. Patterson
Calgary, AB
Canada
Researching Names: Purat/Porat; Schmeltzer/Schmelzer; Raminow/Ramin;
Haberkorn; Leschwitz; Ast; Nass; Polnau, Fenske, Kelber, & Giesser.
Name Places: Maszewo & Maszewo-Duze - Plock district, Rydzyno, & Ramin,
Germany.