[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Grodzisk Mazowiecki Archives

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sun Jan 16 12:27:20 PST 2005

I have found that requests sent in Polish usually are acted upon in
reasonable time, 3 to 5 weeks.  I have used a free internet transation
service at  trans at genealogienetz.de  Type  _TRANS_ in the subject line.  In
the message area, type #ENG>POL (for translation from English to Polish),
followed by the English message to be translated.  Translation is often done
in about one week, but at times it takes much longer.  The translations are
done by volunteers.

Dick Stein