[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deutsche Geschlechterbuch - lookups

Ines Mannhardt Ines.Mannhardt at telus.net
Sun Jan 16 14:20:29 PST 2005

Hi,
I have volumes 1 - 56 on CD. I also have the index CD but for some reason
it's not working, hangs my computer. I ordered the new one which should be
here by the end of the week  (I hope). Until I get that, I can't do look
ups, way too time consuming. Once I get it, I can do look ups. You can send
me your names and some dates, etc., I'll keep it until I get the index CD.
Please put Deutsche Geschlechterbuch - lookups in the subject line so I can
filter the message into a mail box.
Having said that, please don't send names until tomorrow. I just came back
from a weekend camp with the Scouts and need to catch up on sleep really badly.
Ines