[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DANIEL WARNHOFF , born 1819 or 1820

karl roussin kroussin at fidnet.com
Mon Jan 17 18:43:38 PST 2005

I am searching for the birth record of DANIEL WARNHOFF
  born about 1819 or 1820 . around the Bromberg ,  Mrocza ,Wirsitz,Hohensalza
, Falmierowo ,or Drzewianowo areas ; He moved around a lot with His
occupation
as a grain mill operator , and farm helper.

  I have found almost every thing about Him with the LDS-FHL films , except
His birthday , and parents names.---------- I have ran into the " brick wall
"

He (Daniel ) married ANNA E. HINZ on 24 Jan. 1844 as is recorded in the FHL
films
of Mrocza .Kreis Wirsitz.

DANIEL and ANNA Immigrated to the U.S.A. and landed in N.Y. , N.Y. on June 09
1871 , Their two children HENRY and FREDERICK immigrated with Them

  If anyone knows of other locations , where Their records could be found in
Posen  ;
   Please reply to;
  Karl Roussin
  St. Clair , MO.   U.S.A.