[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Emigration to or through Canada ? for Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 20, Issue 16

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Jan 19 22:24:10 PST 2005

Tricia,

Have you exhausted all USA sources before you try to make the jump to
Europe.  For instance, there is an Ernst Barz of the correct age living in
Illinois in 1900 with wife Bertha, and children Allma, Haddy and
Floreda.  Are those yours?  If they are there are lots of clues on that
census to help you figure out more.

Also in Illinois is an August Barz of the correct age with wife Bertha, and
children Ernst, Otto, Emma and William.  Are those yours.  Same clues on
that census if you look at them.

If the above families are yours, I can send you the very clear census images.

Gary Warner
Gig Harbor, WA