[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] September 31 ????

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Thu Jan 20 12:53:30 PST 2005

Rose,

I remember trying a series of dates in the calendar converter at
http://www.calendarhome.com/converter/  and as I recall, the change in days
was not exactly at the century mark, and even varied a little bit from
century to century in the change in number of days.  It would be nice if
someone had the time to use the calendar converter to document what year
the changes were effective from the 1500s through 1917, when I think the
Russians finally stopped using the Julian calendar.

Gary Warner
Gig Harbor, WA

Gary