[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] surname KISSER

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sat Jan 22 18:45:53 PST 2005

    I have forwarded your email to Mr. Severson for him to contact you re; the Kisser family

John Marsch
SGGEE

--------------------------------------

  Hello, I'm a new member to this list.

  I am a descendant of the Kisser family line.  Julius Kisser and Natalie
  Kisser were my great-great grandparents.  I am the great grand daughter
  of Alvina Lidbetter who is one of Julius and Natalie's daughters.

  I'm looking to connect with other Kisser family descendants to gather
  more data about our familial background.

  I would also like to get into contact with a person that goes by the name
  of swede sevenson or svenson (or something to that effect) who is also
  searching for Kisser family data.

  I am trying to connect the dots to the Kisser Burgermeister history
  probably out of Volhynia, in our family as well.

  ~Jennifer Longson-Gallon