[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] BERNHARD HAACK Born 01 Nov. 1840

karl roussin kroussin at fidnet.com
Thu Jan 27 13:29:06 PST 2005

Searching for birth records of My G.Grandparents
The BERNHARD HAACK was born on 01 Nov. 1840 , and wife BERTHA A. DEVONSKE was
born on 05 Feb. 1841 , and I do not know the exact town that They were born
at., and I do not know what Ev. Church that They belonged to. however Koeslin
Pommern is the town that They came from in the records of the GTA volumes

    They had 3 children born in Stettin Pommern ,   FRANZISKA born about 1866
, ADOLPH born about 1869 , and RICHARD born in 1871 , The children are shown
as being born in Stettin in the census record , of Crawford County , of the
state of Missouri , here in the U.S.A.

    Since Their Children were born in Stettin , I think that records of
BERNHARD  and BERTHA would be in Stettin
  If You know of records of Them please reply
    Karl Roussin , St. Clair , Missouri U.S.A.
    kroussin at fidnet.com

    When They immigrated , the records of the ship "Christel " shows that They
came from the town of Koeslin Pommern , and BERNHARD  is shown as being a
hunter , so They must have moved from the town of Stettin to the town of
Koeslin.