[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Genealogical Libraries in Minneapolis?

William Remus remus at hawaii.edu
Mon Jan 31 14:32:03 PST 2005

I am planning the attend the joint SGGEE, GGS (German Gealogical
Society) and FEEFHS (Federation of East European Family History
Societies) in Minneapolis August 19th to 21st.

Being as it is a long way from home in Honolulu, I wanted to make good
use of the genealogical resources in Minneapolis in addition to
attending the very interesting sessions.

Can anyone tell me about the information that is available in
Minneapolis and how to access it? Is there a formal genealogical
library? Does the UM library have good resources? How about the
Concordia Theological Seminary library on church history in Eastern
Europe?

Do reply to the list as I think both the meetings and resources might
be of interest to all.

REgards Bill Remus