[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stauden

shoning at att.net shoning at att.net
Fri Jul 1 12:27:40 PDT 2005

The recent discussion of maps of Poland reminded me that I have never found the location or Polish name of "Stauden, AB-Lubenstadt, Kreis Leslau", a place where our family lived for two years just before the Russian Army took possession of the area in 1945.  I know that Leslau is Wloclawek in Polish.  My father worked in Kutno.  So I always thought that Stauden must be somewhere between Wloclawek and Kutno.  Does anyone have a more precise location or possibly the Polish name of Stauden?

George Shoning