[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stauden

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jul 1 14:29:22 PDT 2005

I down loaded this map section. This is just some speculations, but there is
a town about 25KM NW (mostly N) of Kutno called Lubien-- Lubenstadt?. It is
connected by a rail line to Kutno on this 1934 map. 25KM seems a reasonable
commuting distance by rail at the time. What does Stauden mean in English? I
looked it up but didn't find a translation.

                    Mike