[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stauden

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 1 16:03:55 PDT 2005

George,

My guess is that this could be Studzien.  It is about 12 miles WNW of Kutno.
My father also worked in Kutno 1945, with the railroad.

I have records of a family of cousins to my mother who were born in
Langfelde, Kreis Leslau in the 1910's and 1920's - aka Laczewna - about 3
miles east of Przedecz.  Given the rapid change of boundaries in this area
in this time period, I'm guessing Kreis Leslau may have briefly extended as
few miles south to include Studzien.

My 2 cents worth.

What family name are you looking for in this area?

Rose Ingram

From: George Shoning