[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stauden

shoning at att.net shoning at att.net
Fri Jul 1 17:06:45 PDT 2005

Thank you for your suggestion.  I will see if two older cousins remember such a Polish name?

My father's last name was Tschudnachowski, translated from Russian into German by German authorities when we came to Poland from Volhynia.  I have the EWZ file for our family.  My curiosity about Stauden arose because my mother said that we lived there, but I have never found the name on any map.

George Shoning

-------------- Original message from Rose Ingram <roseingram at shaw.ca>: --------------