[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Stauden

shoning at att.net shoning at att.net
Fri Jul 1 17:13:55 PDT 2005

There is a German word, "stauden" (to grow bushy, form a head - as a cabbage head), but I have no reason to believe that this is significant in the name of village of Stauden.

Thank you for the information on equating Lubien and Lubenstadt.

George Shoning

-------------- Original message from "Michael & Maureen McHenry" <maurmike at bellatlantic.net>: --------------