[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pufal from Tomaschow and Lehmann from Zyrardow

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sun Jul 3 12:57:17 PDT 2005

The following was sent to me directly.  Peter is
not a list member so please respond directly to him if you can help.

Hallo liebe Liste !

Suche Familie Pufal aus Tomaschow ( Tomasow ) an
Pilica und die Baptisten Familie Lehmann aus
Zyrardow bei Warschau . wer kann mir Hinweise geben ?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Peter Plischewski

Hello dear listers!

I am looking for the family Pufal from Tomaschow
on the Pilica (River) and the Baptist family
Lehmann from Zyrardow near Warsaw.  Can anyone provide some help?

With friendly greetings,
Peter Plischewski
04321529368-0001 at t-online.de

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html