[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Missing Polish records - was More microfilmed Volhynian records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 4 11:05:25 PDT 2005

>>Does anyone know what if any on going program LDS has to microfilm more of
the Polish parish records? In many cases where there are gaps in the LDS
records the Polish archives have them.                    Mike >>

In September 2004 on behalf of SGGEE I submitted a 14 page "Wish List" to
Salt Lake - asking if they could go back to some of the Polish Archives and
film more 'Lutheran' records which we knew were in the Archives after
studying the Polish Pradziad database.    The newly filmed Volhynian records
were on this Wish List.

I think we will just have to be patient and keep checking the on-line
Catalog.  There are some records in three or four parishes that I personally
want to see micorfilmed.

Rose Ingram