[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Questions or hints about Film numbers

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Mon Jul 4 17:53:35 PDT 2005

Rose, at first many many thanks for this wonderful informations about
new Volhynian films - I wish much success to all researchers during
the reading.

> Since I have no experience with researching Volhynian records ...

I think, some researchers have the same problems ... in Volhynia are known
four record types:

#1 books from Cantors (birth, bann and death) - existing books were for a
long time unknown, annual details are clear and refer to cantorats books
(for example: Antonowka, Amelin)

#2 books from an Adjunctur (not officially approved parishes with copies in
the books of leading parish - confirmations and marriages can be - for
example: Włodzimierz was an Adjunctur of Rozyszcze)

#3 books from officially Parish (with confirmations and marriages)

#4 parish registers of the Consistory in St.Petersburg (known to 1885)

A researcher has four opportunities in some regions to find his persons.
With this backround I have some further questions (for example about the
film titles) and I wish myself more spare time for reading ...

Gerhard

--
Historical Society - www.HistorischerVerein.wolhynien.de
Family research in Volhynia - www.wolhynien.de