[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WORLD WAR I DRAFT REGISTRATIONS

Jack Milner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 10 14:36:52 PDT 2005

Beware those Wandering Wolhynians and their resulting paper trails

On June 5, 1917, Frederick George Altwasser, in compliance with the
newly passed Selective Service Act, completed and signed a Draft
Registration Card. His home address was Harb, Montana and he was
employed as a mechanic by Lauden and Hurst in Dodson, Montana. In
response to the question Where were you born? his interesting answer was
"Schleswig - Holstein, Germany".

Most interesting indeed. For details see:

http://www.members.shaw.ca/d_y_g/3_fredg.htm

Jack M.