[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Holtermann Carl John 1859-1944

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Sun Jul 17 02:07:16 PDT 2005

Over our AGoFF mailinglist I received a question from Klaus Bode - Email:
klaus.bode at web.de - You can compare the known datas. Klaus search hints in
the ship lists of this years between Hamburg and New York, the correct datas
and the possible companions ... please write to Klaus directly

We don't know when Johannes/John came over to America
and when he returned to Germany again?

~~ known datas ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CARL JOHANNES (JOHN) HOLTERMANN
Born: 24. January 1859 in Hamburg, Germany
Died: 14. December 1944 in Hamburg, Germany
Marriage: 13. April 1893 in NEW YORK
Wife:  Frida Emillie ROLLER
Occupation: Gardener

Known 3 documents about John Holtermann:
1. NEW YORK  December 29th 1887
from the Adirondack Railway Company   45 Broadway  New York
2. NEW YORK   April 28th 1891
Testimonial from Office William W. Durant    45 Broadway  New York
3. STATE OF NEW YORK   KINGS COUNTY    January 12th 1892
Declaration of Intention; He lived in town Brooklyn that time.

The 1st child is borned in New York June 10th 1894
The 2nd child is borned in Germany 1897

Johannes/John must have emigrated to America between August 1884 and 1887
and he must have returned to Germany.

Thanks, Gerhard

--
Historical Society - www.HistorischerVerein.wolhynien.de
Family research in Volhynia - www.wolhynien.de

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++