[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] LIPNO CONFIRMATION RECORDS 1867-1906 FHC#2150611

Uwe Kerntopf family at kerntopf.com
Fri Jul 22 00:53:34 PDT 2005

Hello Mike,

ger-poland-volhynia-request at eclipse.sggee.org schrieb:
> I believe all the Lipno records are in the Wloclawek State Archives - you
> will get faster service writing to them direct instead of to Warsaw.

according to the polish archive guide "Ksiegi metrykalne i stanu
cywilnego w archiwach panstwowych w Polsce; Warschau (1998)" the church
books only up to 1895 are in Wloclawek. Maybe the newer books are at the
church, which is still protestant today.

But the duplicates are in "Evangelisches Zentralarchiv" in Berlin, up to
1940.

For details have a look at http://www.dobriner-land.de -> evangelische
Kirchen -> Lipno

Bye