[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Surnames Geppert/Rakko/Zell

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 11 10:32:26 PDT 2005

Barbara,

The Parish Records Index in the members only section of the SGGEE website,
shows a birth for a Maria Luise Zell in 1840, Entry #173, on Pabianice
parish Film 715776, and will give her parents names and ages.

I do not see anything for the name Rakko  - Was he catholic and then married
a Lutheran girl?

Rose Ingram

From: "Barbara Cooper" Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 8:43 AM