[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FW: Poland Maps 1919-1939 Rumunki translation

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 29 10:01:47 PDT 2005

Jutta's explanation is along the lines of the other German definition I saw.  What I don't know is the source for that info so I cannot attest to its veracity.  If you go to the link that Jan provided, you can visit the site, find Jutta's email address there, and ask about the source of the info.

Please report back to the list if you get an answer as I would be interested as well.