[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] New look for the SGGEE website

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Tue Mar 1 09:25:22 PST 2005

Jerry,

so you ignored all warnings of "never touch a running system"?

Congratulations! - I think it has been worth it.
Gary Warner has done a great job in collecting the valuable content
and you and your team has done a great job with that new design. I can
imagine how much work has been invested for that!

Kind regards
Jutta Dennerlein