[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] more info from Odessa library collection

Aydodger at aol.com Aydodger at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 12:55:22 PST 2005

Hello all!

First let me congratulate Jerry and everyone else who worked so hard on the
new SGGEE website.  It is an excellent site!  Very well done!  Pat on the back
to all!

In the Odessa collection there is a list of Polish landowners which I believe
is information extracted from the book, 150 Jahre Schwabensiedlungen in
Polen, 1795-1945" (150 Years of Swabian Settlement in Poland 1795-1945).  How does
one gather more information about this index, or the book for that matter?
The Odessa site mentions the book is at the LDS library in Salt Lake City.

Thanks!
Barb