[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 3 18:31:44 PST 2005

Martha,

Ancestry.com has the lists indexed.  They given the National Archives film
#, but the lists are also filmed by the LDS. I recently found my husband's
gggrandfather's 1854 arrival in Baltimore!
I believe most LDS Family History Centers that are connected to the internet
have Ancestry.com free for use.    I believe in the USA most public
libraries should also have Ancestry and Heritage quest.

Rose Ingram