[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deportation of Volhynian Germans to Siberia

Ohgrmtns at aol.com Ohgrmtns at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 19:59:21 PST 2005

I am looking for any information on the deportation of Volhynian Germans to
Siberia in WWI.
I am interested to know if my family appeared on any records or lists as
being sent. My dad has talked of at least my g-gmother, KAROLINE FEIFERT going
to Siberia. The remainder of the family would have been HEINRICH, EMIL,
OTTILIE,  and perhaps ALBERTINE and SAMUEL. Can anyone point me in the direction I
need to  go or provide me with a bit more information?

Kristen FEIFERT Clark

Researching : FEIFERT, STIEBNER,  NEUBERT, KOCHAN
Searching: Nedbajewka, Rohrbach(Berjozowka),  Gruental