[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Deportations and EWZ records

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Tue Mar 22 15:46:34 PST 2005

I think the EWZ reports contained in the Odessa Digital Library are
only the tip of the iceberg, as there are many drawers of microfilms at
National Archives II in College Park, Maryland containing the EWZ
records.  The microfilms are so numerous that one or more thick
notebook binders are required to index them.

Nancy