[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Villages Galicia and Bukovina and more

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Sun Mar 27 02:36:17 PST 2005

For your information - from AGoFF mailinglist
publications are very exactly, with many informations and show an extensive
study of the old literature.

His startpage in English:
http://www.ihff.at/indexstarte.htm

Some of his collections are free available here (German):
village lists with parishes
http://www.ihff.at/IHFF_Ortsverzeichnis.htm

For researcher in Bohemia I can recommend his books.

Gerhard