[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Goll / Gall / Gohl and maybe even Gaul

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Thu Mar 31 13:42:27 PST 2005

The following is a cross-posting from the GR-GENEALOGY mailing list.  If
you can help, please respond directly to Vera at the email address shown
and be sure to copy same to the GCRA address as requested.

Spelling variants in the subject line are offered by me.  All four appear
in the St. Pete database and could be variants used here in North
America.  One family in particular in Volhynia can be found listed under
the first three versions.