[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Goll / Gall / Gohl and maybe even Gaul

DAVID B OBEE daveobee at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 31 14:08:10 PST 2005

I tried to reach this woman a year or so ago but never heard back from her. I suspect that she ties in with a Goll family that is connected to my mother's family through marriage.  (The name was spelled Goll in North America.) The path from the Zhitomir oblast to the Kiev oblast that she mentions matches the one taken by my Goll relatives.

I will try to contact her again.

Dave Obee