[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ Records

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Sun May 1 08:49:17 PDT 2005

The following message was posted April 25 but did not get distributed.  If
responding, please include the original poster's name in your distribution.

----------

JJNLT at aol.com
<mailto:ger-poland-volhynia%40eclipse.sggee.org?Subject=%5BGer-Poland-Volhynia%5D%20EWZ%20records&In-Reply-To=>JJNLT
at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 16:06:10 PDT 2005

Hi,
    I want to sincerely thank everyone who responded to my questions about the
EWZ records.  I have only sporadic and limited access to email on this trip,
so I hope this will get to everyone who wrote me.

     I plan to try my luck tomorrow (Friday) and will see if I find anything
of use.  My grandparents left the area before WWI and I am not sure of the
names of any of the people left behind.

    Thanks again!

Blessings,
    Joanne