[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Catholic Church Records

AlbertMuth at aol.com AlbertMuth at aol.com
Mon May 2 04:58:34 PDT 2005

Houses in the villages did not have street addresses. They usually were
lined up on either side of a single road.

Genealogically speaking, you could reasonably expect that the people with
the same surname that you collect from different record sources, who happen to
live in House #5,
were related, even if you cannot yet document the relationship.  I  have not
actively pursued this line of research myself in my own  ancestry, but know
that it can assemble family groups better.  Like  witnesses and godparents, it
is another piece of evidence you can apply to sort  out the extended family.

al muth