[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 24, Issue 5

MARTHA JACOBS msjacobs at flash.net
Mon May 16 06:58:55 PDT 2005

Rose if you could send me a copy of one page so that I could test my German perhaps I can hellp.  I'm fairly fluent in German and can read it.  I can take on such a project about early July. If you haven't already gottern volunteers by then and want me to try let me know.  I hope you were satisfied with the work I did for you previously.  This sounds like something I could enjoy doing. Martha

Martha Jacobs
1661 Bronder Rd.
Pleasanton, TX 78064
830-281-4520