[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lydia Tober, née Jabs, Bridgeport/Connecticut

BirgitSteinke/GerhardAJabs 320013023704-0001 at t-online.de
Tue May 17 13:06:00 PDT 2005

Hello,

as a new member of this list I would like to introduce
myself: Gerhard Jabs, 39 years old, living in Ahrensburg
near to Hamburg (Germany). - Also I apologize for my English
and my mistakes, because I do not have many practice.

I'm looking for any information of the eldest sister of my
grandfather Robert Jabs: Lydia Jabs. She was born in Wlóki
[Wluki] near to Sierpc (Sichelberg) in Poland on 1st October
1892. I've been told, that she travelled to USA in 1903 or
1904. She lived in Bridgeport/Connecticut for the rest of
her life and married Hermann Tober. She became mother of two
children, Artur Tober and Lilian Tober. After her first
husband died, she was married a second time, with John
Hermann. Lydia died, after her second husband John Hermann
has died. - These are only few facts, but I hope, someone
could help me. I would be happy, if you contact me.

Thank you and best regards
Gerhard