Re: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lydia Tober, née Jabs, Bridgeport/Connecticut

LMPauling lmpauling at utech.net
Tue May 17 17:38:24 PDT 2005

Hello Gerhard,
I was surprised to see your message on the sggee list. My brother-in-law is
the son of Robert's older sister Olga who also came to the US. She was
sponsored by her sister Lydia. We knew that Robert was killed in the War but
did not know that he had any children.

I would be happy to correspond with you off list. I also gave your address
to my sister and brother-in-law and you may be hearing from them.

Linda Pauling

Thanks sggee list managers! This is a happy discovery!
Linda