[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wijunschin or Nowosolna

shoning at att.net shoning at att.net
Sat May 21 12:55:33 PDT 2005

My great-grandfather Karl Litke stated on a hand-written page in German that he was born in Wijunschin (Vunscheenia in Russian) near Lodz in 1852.  I have a parish record in Polish from Nowosolna that appears to record the birth of a Karol to Frydryk and Juliansiy Kurzow in 1852.  I cannot read Polish and the record is somewhat difficult to read.  Does anyone know if Wijunschin is the same or in the vicinity of Nowosolna?  Both are near Lodz.

George Shoning