[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Little corrections: Our adresses ...

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Tue May 24 03:54:48 PDT 2005

On our web page (http://www.sggee.org/deutsch/links_ger.html) you can read a
very very small hint about wolhynien.de ... I want to write you today a
little bit more:

www.wolhynien.de

Here you can read in German on over 100 web pages informations about the
history of Volhynia, reports of some villages, deportation lists of persons
from the region Shitomir, reports from our Volhynian museum in Linstow with
some pictures from the last events in 2003 and 2004, a list of books and
hints for articles of old papers, a big list of archives and societies in
Germany, a collection of family researcher with their searches in Volhynia
(appr. 150) ...

You can read guides for family researcher in
German - http://www.wolhynien.de/guide.pdf
Polish - http://www.wolhynien.de/polski.htm
and Russian - http://www.wolhynien.de/russki.htm.

www.forum.wolhynien.de

In the last year we could read in our forum appr. 1.000 entries. Our
volunteers and writer answer in German, English, French, Russian, Portuguese
... it is the meeting place of family researcher, historians, employees of
libraries and archives in and around of Volhynia.

www.wiki.wolhynien.de

For the support of our forum we have create this own wikipedia in the last
two years. For example you can read some informations about towns or
parishes in Volhynia, some first hints for translations between different
languages, first helping steps for using of the Odessa library and currently
over 300 important persons (prayers, pastors, teachers and other). If
someone read a name of an oldest or cantor or ... in a village or about
Volhynia, please write us the source and the contents to one of our
adresses.

www.HistorischerVerein.wolhynien.de

Under the umbrella of wolhynien.de we are connect the family researcher and
the historians. With this adress our Historical Society in Germany has a
visit card in the internet. The society was founded in 1975, you can read
for example the names of Kleindienst, Kuhn, Schmidt, Tytschkowski, Weiss and
many other known persons of Volhynia. Under the subject "Rundschreiben" we
have create all news letters of the last 30 years.

Yes, our society has a jubilee in this year. This publication is a little
contribution for the friends and members of our society.

If someone want to write us, use the adress of Mr.Arndt please:

Nikolaus Arndt
Weg am Fuchsstueck 2
97353 Wiesentheid
Deutschland