[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wijunschin or Nowosolna

albertmuth at aol.com albertmuth at aol.com
Wed May 25 11:15:20 PDT 2005

The birth record that you refer to is on Nowosolna parish film #0588555, 1852 #112.
The father is Friedrich Litke, a "wyrobnik" or laborer, residing in Wiaczyn Górny, aged 33.
The mother is Juliana Kurz, 33.
The date of birth is given in line #9 as 16 July of the current year.
Name of child: Karól (Polish) or Karl (German).

The marriage of parents can be found at the SGGEE website Member's Area in the Lodz (St. Trinity) database.  The i.d. # of the father there is I12125.  A small glitch in the system is being worked on--the marriage date there given is incorrect

The town of Wiaczyn may be found on WebMapT in Jerry Frank's Russian Poland maps, also in the Member's Area.

Al Muth