[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Maria Mathilde Scher

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Wed May 25 18:13:58 PDT 2005

George:
    I have checked the Lodz Trinity parish records for Maria Mathilde Scher for the year 1853 also the year 1852.  Nothing shows up as a birth record for her.  It is possible of course that her birth was recorded in a neighboring parish.

John Marsch

  With much appreciated help from Al Muth and John Marsch, my question of a few days ago about my great grandfather Karl Litke's place of birth has been answered.  So I have become emboldened to ask a "related" question whose answer has eluded me thus far.

  My great grandfather Karl Litke married a Maria Mathilde Scher on 20 February 1876 in Lodz.  Maria was born on 26 April 1853 in Lodz.  I have not found any information about Maria's family nor about their marriage, other than the note made by Karl.

  Does anyone have a recommendation of how I may find some informaton about Maria's family?

  George Shoning