[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Polish written records.

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue May 31 18:26:18 PDT 2005

Gilda
and anyone else who is interested.

There is a helpful Polish Word list  on-line at
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/RG/frameset_rhelps.asp

Click the "P" for Poland,  scroll half way down the page until you see the
words Polish Genealogical Word List.  Click on these words.

You must scroll to the bottom of each page and click Next document to view
the next page.
You can printout the entire 'list' and keep it handy.

Rose Ingram

From: "Gilda J. Patterson"