[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Executed in Zhitomir 1938

Michelle Bakke-Purnell wldrose at telusplanet.net
Wed Nov 2 21:01:10 PST 2005

300+ people, mostly Germans, included in a legal case tried by a troika of officials.  All were executed in the Zhitomir area in September 1938.

George Shoning

George
Can you give me some more information on this or where to find more on it.  The reason is that I can't get through a brick wall on my Greatgrandfathers family.  He came from near this area, escaping in the middle of the night with his brother.  The only story he ever told his family was that his family back home was taken in the middle of the night and executed. I have his parents names, yet I would like to find more information on the family and what happened.  If that is even possible.  Thanks for your time.
Michelle Bakke-Purnell