[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans speaking...

Barbara Cooper bdaelick at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:54:58 PST 2005

George,
Thanks for your reply.  I know really nothing about my Lemke ancestors.  My Great Great Grandfather Wilhelm Lemke was born in 1865 and immigrated with my Great Great Grandmother and their children in 1907 to Sask..  He passed away in 1911 of what was said to be stomach cancer so my Grandpa never knew him and noone in the family has any information.  He apparently had a brother who came to Winnipeg but they were unable to locate him when they they passed through on the way to Sask..  According to a family history Wilhelm and Pauline married at Margeneufke Chapel in the Rowna area about 1892.  He may have been related to those Lemke's, I just don't know.

Barbara