[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Otto Honig

Michelle Bakke-Purnell wldrose at telusplanet.net
Thu Nov 3 15:26:32 PST 2005

Dear List
Thank you Don, Dave, Richard and George.  I will take all your
sugestions and see if I can't make a dent in this wall.  I would
certainally like to read some of those books that have been sugested.
I'm going to put them on my Christmas wish list.  I know it would help
if I could find a time frame on when this could have happened to the
family. Or even the births of all the children born to Franz and Bertha,
yet I'll still keep plugging away.  Again thanks for all your help.
Michelle Bakke-Purnell
Red Deer, Alberta Canada