[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Scharfrichterknecht Google search

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike1 at verizon.net
Sat Nov 5 09:46:31 PST 2005

I did a Google search and came up with a lot of German language hits. They
seemed to mostly concern genealogy. The Google translation engine gives
executioner farmhand. Also the translated pages give 'ABDECKER" as the
equivalent. Google translator has no English equivalent for abdecker. Maybe
someone with German language fluency can use context in the search results
to determine the meaning.

                                        Mike