[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pastor Rudolf Kerstens

Nancy Gertner nancygertner at mac.com
Mon Nov 7 21:35:12 PST 2005

Does anyone have access to Missouri Synod record books?

My great aunt's husband was a pastor in plains churches, I think
Saskatchewan, maybe Alberta, maybe both, probably Missouri Synod.
Years probably about 1900 - 1934. I have a photo of a church
(interior) and of some parishoners, and would like to know where they
are from.
The pastor's name was George STAMM.

Thanks  -

Nancy