[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Missouri Synod Record Books

Jennifer K. Walker jkwalker1968 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 8 16:23:08 PST 2005

My distant cousin did some research on our 2nd great grandfather who was one
of the first Missouri Synod Pastors in the US.  She was able to get church
records from the Concordia Historical Institute.  I can only assume that
they would have records for Canada as well.  Their address is 801 De Mun,
St. Louis, Missouri 63105.  If not, then there must be a similar Concordia
or other named institution in Canada that could provide information.

I hope this helps!

Jennifer Walker

Message: 4