[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Missouri Synod Record Books

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 8 20:40:48 PST 2005

There is also a Missouri Lutheran Archive (in Canada now called
Lutheran Church - Canada) in Edmonton at Concordia College.  See:

http://www.lccarchives.ca/index.html

And for the Central District (Saskatchewan and Manitoba), see:

http://www.lutherancentraldist.org/archives.htm  (not as extensive as
the other one)

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca