[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location help

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 9 05:56:12 PST 2005

At 04:14 PM 07/11/2005, grandma-rufus at juno.com wrote:

>   I am wondering if anyone can help me with a location of the following
>town?  It looks like Ar?gollin or Ar?zollin, Russia.  The info is from my
>great uncles WW1 draft registration. Any help would be greatly
>appreciated.
>   Ruth Craine

The name appears to be too badly mangled to make sense of it.  And
since Russia was a very big place, searching for it with standard
resources is next to impossible.  Do you have suspicions about the
region that he might have been from - Volhynia, Russian Poland, etc.
- perhaps some clues from other family members??  What is his name
and approximate date of birth?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca