[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Pastor Rudolf Kerstens

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Fri Nov 11 17:38:35 PST 2005

Nancy:
Apparently Pastor George Stamm was with the Ohio Synod when he accepted a call in about 1914 to the St. John's Lutheran church in Calgary, Alberta; he served this parish until Sept. 29, 1918 when he moved on to Rush Lake, Saskatchewan. Perhaps this information might trigger further responses.
Howard Krushel